Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chapter 15: Retailing (My Experience)

 For my retailing experience, I  went to Rite Aid in Richmond Hill, Queens. When I stood in front of the beverage section, I was honestly surprised by the vast amount of Coca-Cola products. They had 20 oz bottles, 1 liter bottles, 2 liter bottles, and 12 cans in the 12 oz packs. 
The drinks ranged from Coca-Cola Classic to Sprite to Fanta and to Minute Maid. There was also Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry Zero, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale, and Dr.Pepper. The 20 oz bottles were $1.69, except for Sunkist, which was $1.59, the 1 liter bottles were $1.89 and the 2 liter bottles were $1.99. As I took note of the beverages and the prices, I noticed that there were hardly any Coca-Cola Classic and Diet Coke left after a full day of work and that the competition, Pepsi products, were all stacked right next to the Coca-Cola products.

No comments:

Post a Comment